We are proud of our LeBlanc 45 hull, which is the most efficient in its category in the eastern region of the Maritimes.
Here are the specifications of the standard LeBlanc 45 model. To modify or add additional components, please fill in the form below:
• The hull is built with 16 layers of fiberglass.
• The strainers, made in balza ¾, are protected by 5 layers of fiberglass.
• Bulkheads are made with 1½ cossa and covered with 5 layers of fiberglass.
• The engine bed is constructed with a flat iron mounted on ¾ plywood, coated with 5 layers of fiberglass.
• The 2 fuel tanks, with a total capacity of 500 gallons, are made of fiberglass from a mould. Accessories come with the standard model.
• The fiberglass wheelhouse is manufactured by our supplier, North East Construction Ltd.
• The bulwark and bulwark rail are built with fiberglass by our supplier, Northeast Construction Ltd.
• The propulsion system and its parts, selected by the customer, can be installed by Les Entreprises Léo LeBlanc.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
ON OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Phone: (418) 986-3297
Fax: (418) 986-6428
173 chemin Principal
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. until noon
To contact us in case of emergency: